The Vixen 21 SE motor home
Vixen Motor Company built 172 units of the SE model between 1988 and 1989 with vehicle identification numbers 500 through 672.
Despite its modest exterior proportions, the Vixen 21 delivers the comfort and accommodations you'd expect from a significantly larger motor coach.
- Permanently raised roof with vista windows; 6-foot, 4-inch (193-centimeter) interior headroom.
- Aero wheel covers standard equipment, aluminum wheels optional.
- Solid color standard in white, dove, pewter, and beige. Two-tone application of contrasting rocker panels and mid-body striping is optional.
- New side-skirts and full rear trunk for gasoline engine models.
- Captain's chairs with armrests for driver and passenger, with full swivel on passenger side.
- The side-facing sofa/dinette converts to a double bed.
- New oak paneling and cabinetry with a choice of two interior patterned upholstery colors: beige or gray.
- New, longer 74-inch (188-centimeter) kitchen galley.
- Jensen range hood with light, fan and full monitor panel.
- Two-cubic-foot (56.5 liter) electric refrigerator standard, 4-cubic-foot (113-liter) model optional.
- Two-burner LPG stove top with cover.
- Complete LPG system with 30-pound (13.6 kilogram) tank, 19,000 BTU furnace, six-gallon (22.7 liter) hot water heater with remote start, and an LP detector.
- Lavatory with Thetford fresh water toilet, a sink and shower.
- Large wardrobe closet.
- Overhead storage in the front, rear, and galley area.
- Full-size permanent double bed in rear with private dressing area.
- 110-volt shore power cord with 30-amp converter.
- Roof vent with fan.
- Front seat cup holders for passenger and driver.
3.8 Liter, sequential port injected V-6 gasoline powered, transverse mounted 165 H.P. at 4800 RPM, 210 ft. lb. torque at 2000 RPM, 8.5:1 compression ratio
Hydramatic THM 440 4-speed automatic, Final drive ratio 2.97:1, overdrive 2.08:1
Front-independent, unequal length control arms, coil springs, anti roll bar, rear-dedion tube, two trailing links, coil springs
General Motors Saginaw power assisted recirculating ball, with tilt-telescoping steering wheel, 3.7 turns lock to lock 50-foot turning circle
Front: power-assisted, 12-inch by l.3-inch vented disc. Rear: power-assisted, 11-inch by 3-inch cast iron drum
6.0 x 15-inch standard, 6.5 x 15-inch optional
P235 / 75R15 M & S Goodyear Vector Radials
Dimensions and capacities
|Ground Clearance||8.0 inches|
|Fuel Capacity||21 gallons|
|Coolant Capacity||27 quarts|
|Fresh Water storage||20 gallons|
|Waste Water storage||20 gallons|
Other pages open to the public: